A special embroidery machine thread which will reflect strongly under light in dark.
- Normal Usages: For safety and fashionable look.
- Other Usages: Used for clothes, shoelaces, bags, cross-stitch, crochet, embroidery, hand knitting, sewing and anywhere you want the reflective effect to appear.
- Excellent visibility
- Intense reflection
- Various colors
- Durable and functional
New brothread Luminary Glow in The Dark Embroidery Machine Thread
A special thread which will glow in the dark after exposing to the natural or artificial light.
- Multiple Applications: Glowing for several hours after absorbing enough light, they can be applied to various occasions such as daily apparel, Halloween costumes, stage costumes, pajamas, Christmas decorations, cross stitches, pillowcases and so on
- After exposing to the natural or artificial light, you can recharge the thread over and over again. Exposing the thread to light about 20 mins equals to 3-hour illumination.
- The brightness of the thread in the dark will vary according to the intensity of the natural or artificial light to which is the thread exposed.
- Usually a project with denser stitches or multiple outline stitches will have a better glow effect.
New brothread UV Color Changing Embroidery Machine Thread
A special thread which will change from one color to another after exposing to sunlight or any UV light sources.
- Product Description: Those thread colors change rapidly after being exposed to ultraviolet light, and gradually return to the original colors when there is no ultraviolet light for a few minutes. This color changing effect can occur repeatedly.
- How to Get the Best Color Changing Effect:
- The stronger UV light to which is the thread exposed, the better color changing effect you will get.
- Usually a project with denser stitches or multiple outline stitches will have more visible color changing effect.
- Lubricating the thread only with a non-staining silicone spray or sewers aid.
For a better using experience, we suggest you:
- Funny thread is a little tricky to deal with, we suggest to use large eye needle like SCHMETZ Topstitch 90/14 and Organ HAX1 SP 90/14 to reduce friction.
- Bleaching and steam ironing the thread is not recommended. Dry ironing is allowable, but Maximum Temperature should be no higher than 176° F.
- Washing the thread is allowable, but make sure that the Water Temperature should be not higher than 104° F.